Technical Consultant (m/f) Project Management - Engineering & IT/ Computer Science
Der Name der Firma wird nach deiner Bewerbung veröffentlicht
You realize customer projects and make them a success. You understand customer needs quickly and are able to specify them in the form of crisp requirements. You have a technical understanding of the technologies we use (Web, HTML, CSS, JS, and RDF, SPARQL, OWL) and know how to apply them to solve problems.
You can communicate with our engineering team, as well as with end users and professionals from all levels of the customer organization. Working under time pressure and with minimum supervision is not an issue for you. You give product demos and presentations to customers, and you consider communication in English as one of your skills. You take over responsibility for project success.
In your daily work you have the chance to:
- Work in a highly motivated and capable team dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Design and implement proofs of concept as well as products.
- Participate in customer and research projects.
- Develop solutions satisfying end user as well as business requirements.
- Accept a high level of responsibility in driving new developments.
- Collaborate with project partners, end users, and customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration (or related area)
- Project management and effective time management skills
- Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies and standards (RDF, SPARQL, OWL)
- Experience with (graph) database technologies is a plus
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
Why Should You Join Us?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers and users? Then our company is right for you!
These are just some of the perks and benefits that we offer our employees:
- Become part of a young, dynamic, and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit.
- In our small, specialized team your contributions make a difference!
- As a valuable team member, you can bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings.
- Build up your personal network by helping us organize and participate in community events like meetups and conferences.
- We offer flexible working hours, competitive compensation, and hardware of your choice.
- With us, no day is like the next :)
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples, please feel free to upload them as well.
- Please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account! If you have any questions just contact the Campusjäger team.
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
40 Stunden pro Woche