(Junior) Project Coordinator for B2B events - Fluent German & English - Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin or Amsterdam
Festanstellung Event- & Veranstaltungsbranche in Berlin, Helsinki + 3 andere Orte
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a sales-oriented (Junior) B2B Project Manager who supports the German team of our invitation-only executive meetings and brings together the top decision makers in the business world! Start in August.
- As Junior B2B Project Manager you:
- Invite top decision makers from German companies to our events
- Stand in daily contact with the executives mainly via telephone but also e-mail
- Are responsible for the content of the day program
- Are you already a true multitasking talent with the necessary composition to succeed in a hectic environment? We are looking for a genuine "can-do" attitude with a sales oriented approach
- Ability and motivation to communicate with high level decision makers mainly on the phone and through e-mail
- You can be in the beginning of your professional career, but we highly appreciate any previous experience from customer service / sales and excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in German but have no problems using English as our official company language
- Team spirit and the will to set goals and deadlines
- Great interest in developments and current trends in the German economy
- Our international company offers the best talents exciting internal development opportunities!
- A detailed training, regular training and coaching guarantee your learning success!
- Opportunities for continuous self-development and potential career paths in our fast-growing organization
- Our corporate culture (100 Best Workplaces in Europe, awarded by the Great Place to Work Institute®), wonderful colleagues and great atmosphere!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
2300 pro Jahr
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche