Training Learning Developer (m/f/d) Administration Full or Part-Time
Project One is creating new ways of working within the whole company by harmonising business processes, which are supported by a common IT solution stack. Currently, a team consisting of more than 20 nationalities and 100+ colleagues work together to achieve this goal. The Training Developer is a member of our “Training Factory” and is responsible for creating training material along the training development process, guided by Training Designers and Subject Matter Experts out of the project team.
The role is limited to the work-assignment and duration of the Training Factory. We are open also open to interested working students and candidates for internships.
- You create training material based on storyboards in collaboration with project team
- Classroom training material in PowerPoint
- You record and edit system simulations using our screen recording tool - UAP (uPerform)
- You track the progress in Jira and reassign issues according to the training material development process
- You ensure the completion of training material in accordance with project plan
People throughout Europe enjoy savoury snacks made by us every day. Our brands have become consumer favourites and annually we produce around 600.000 tonnes of snacks including potato chips, nuts, baked products and specialty snacks. It is these highly successful brands and private label products that drive our business in all major European markets. We believe our snacks are popular because we listen carefully to our customers, wherever they live. As a result, our team of food scientists across Europe is constantly working to create delicious new products that meet changing expectations and regional tastes. Of course, it goes without saying that the top priority of more than 12.500 employees is to continually improve the quality and taste of our snacks. We are a privately owned company with innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and teamwork at our core. Our philosophy is based on rapid decision-making, efficient actions and intelligent solutions. This has helped us become one of the leading manufacturers of savoury snacks in Europe, with an annual turnover of more than €2,5 billion Euros. We recognise the importance of environmental and social responsibilities and place them at the heart of everything we do. This is why we relentlessly challenge our businesses, our colleagues and our partners to live by the highest possible standards, at international, regional and local level. To meet these requirements of environmental and social responsibility we have set ourselves ambitious goals in key areas like raw material cultivation, production and transport. For further information please see the ‘our responsibility’ section.
- Flexible working hours
- Further training
- Occupational pension provision
- Travel allowance
- Meals allowance
- Your own laptop
- Company doctor
Arbeit und Kultur
- Hard Skills:
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must
- IT savy
- Sound MS Office Skills (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Technical understanding
- Attention to detail
- Soft Skills:
- Understanding of complexity
- Consistently seek to improve processes and effectively bring people through such changes
- Thorough and reliable way of working
- Positive ‘can do’ approach
- High degree of initiative
- Strong results orientation
- Good communication skills verbally and written
- German or any further language spoken within our team
Are you interested? Then apply now directly via Campusjäger!