Intern Data Science (m/f) Python/ Database
Praktikum IT-Branche in Köln
Grasping the potential of data, we are using it in our everyday business lives - when it comes to strategic decision-making, improving and implementing new software features, or preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders. We are, therefore, happy to present an internship opening in our Data Science team, based in Cologne.
- You will extract, analyze and visalize data from our databases, and prepare reports out of it.
- You will be responsible to answer requests from different departments to provide data solutions to our customers and partners.
- You will assess the effectivemess and accuracy of various data points to drive optimization and improvement of our products.
- First experience using Python to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally, you already have some experience with machine learning techniques
- Hands-on experience with Elasticsearch is a plus
- You are available for an internship of 3-6 months.
What we can offer You
- Our offer to you is a challenging and knowledge-intensive role in our Data Science team.
- You will be able to put theory into practice and give business importance to our products.
- What is more, you will be learning from experienced team members and technical professionals.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche