Go Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
As a startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets for passengers as easy as possible. Therefore, we are developing a ticketing system that automatically detects beginning and end of a journey. Based on the detection, it is possible to provide the passenger with the cheapest ticket.
The problems we are trying to solve are both interesting and challenging: developing a reliable ride detection algorithm based on data from smartphone sensors while creating a solution that attracts both passengers and public transport providers.
We value active collaboration and independent work. We believe that together we can build a great solution that will have a major impact on public transport.
Das Unternehmen antwortet besonders schnell.
Go Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
- Work on our ride detection algorithm that builds the base of our ticketing solution
- Take care that every ride is detected correctly and every passenger in the end gets the right ticket
- Use data that is generated by smartphones for the ride detection algorithm
- Deploy and test the algorithm
- Work with various mathematical and geographic tools to develop and maintain route calculations
- Flexible working hours (work when you are most productive)
- Relaxed atmosphere (flat hierarchies and a relaxed working environment)
- Up-to-date tech stack (latest technologies and modern working methods)
- Challenges (exciting and challenging fields of activity)
- Self-realization (freedom to bring in and implement your own ideas)
- Impact (develop a great product that can have an impact on millions of people every day)
- Workplace (create your own workplace according to your wishes)
- Healthy snacks (fruits and nuts as a snack for in between)
- Office accessories (coach and plants provide a relaxed atmosphere)
- Excellent knowledge in Golang
- Very good knowledge in working with Docker
- Experience with test deployment (CI/CD)
- Advanced experience with Kubernetes (is a plus)
- Solid knowledge in REST API deployment (is a plus)
- Comprehensive knowledge with SQL and NoSQL databases (is a plus)
- Experience with Redis cache (is a plus)
- Interest to learn more programming languages as needed
- Passion about solving hard problems
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Als eines der wenigen Start Ups, dass sich dem öffentlichen Personennahverkehr verschrieben hat, ist die Vision von uns, den Ticketkauf für die Fahrgäste so einfach wie nur möglich zu gestalten. Wir entwickeln eine Applikation, die den Fahrtanfang und das Fahrtende automatisch erkennt. Auf Basis der Erkennung können wir dem Fahrgast das optimale Ticket bereitstellen. Wir arbeiten daran, dass unsere App deutschlandweit von den Verkehrsgesellschaften genutzt wird, um dem Fahrgast das beste Fahrterlebnis zu bieten.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!