Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d)
We are a market leader in drives and system technologies with headquarter in Kirchlengern - Germany. Over the last years, the company’s strategy has set a tremendous focus on IT, to provide innovated system solutions to the market. For this purpose, our IT-innovation centre in Hamburg is looking for talented computer scientists to help building complex, heterogeneous and scalable IT solutions to our customer all over the world.
Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d)
- Understand, analyse and provide potential solutions for complex problems
- Get involved in architectural discussions on system level as well as on application level
- Get involved in cost-models discussions of cloud platform providers such as Amazon and Azure
- Design and implement complex data structures
- Define work packages and work units
- Implement backend services in an agile environment
What we offer
- International and enthusiastic team in a central location in Hamburg
- Modern working places with movable tables
- Flat hierarchies, appreciation and an open culture of conversation
- Startup atmosphere with a lot of creative freedom
- Competitive salary
- Fully payed public transportation ticket (HVV Card)
- Environment for people development (E.g training's, workshops, events, etc..)
Teamwork in a modern working environment:
We offer you a long-term professional perspective in an open-ended contract, a highly motivated, friendly team, an appealing working environment and independent work in a future-oriented and constantly growing company. At our company you can expect flexitime as well as comprehensive familiarization and the provision of a service mobile phone. We help our employees to improve their performance through training and further education and promote their individual development. We are a cosmopolitan company and we are proud of the cultural diversity in our company. Our corporate culture is characterized by fairness, commitment, respect for all employees and an open, honest culture of discussion.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or comparable/ similar qualifications
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying the software engineering best practices
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming
- Good knowledge in modelling and implementing SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- At least 2/3 years of experience in designing and implementing backend services in cloud environments like Amazon Web Services or/and Azure cloud
- Strong experience with web services and REST API technologies
- Ability to work in an agile and cross functional team
- Good communication skills to deal with different stakeholders
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-managing
- Very good competencies in spoken and written English. Proficiency in German is a plus
And we are
We are headquartered in Kirchlengern in North Rhine-Westphalia with further locations in Hamburg and Gummersbach. We are a leading global manufacturer of drive and system technology and are an independent industrial enterprise. In development, design and planning processes, we implement innovative quality products for the medical, office, bedding, seating and agricultural segments in cross-divisional teams.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!