Der Name der Firma wird nach deiner Bewerbung veröffentlicht
This is just the beginning. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you live for new technologies, we are looking for you. You should have a confident, self-motivated and structured approach to new challenges, while aiming to higher standards than most. Sound good?
Your Job: You are responsible for building the frontend of our company
- You develop, test, document and maintain our JS driven web application. We strive to ensure code quality with reviews, pair-programming and alignment with strong engineering principles and standards.
- As part of the Development Team, you get to work closely with our Devops Engineers, Data Engineers, Product Owners and Designers.
- Our source code is hosted on GitHub and our libraries are hosted as private npm modules. We do code reviews with pull requests, we do automated testing and our release process is fully automated by our CI/CD system.
- Your work will be seen by millions of visitors through our partners’ websites, including top German media outlets like Spiegel Online, Tagesspiegel, Change.org, Die Welt and a lot more.
- You will work with an excellent team you can learn a lot from and that will always appreciate your ideas.
What we expect
- You are great in building highly functional, data-rich web applications with dynamic interfaces.
- You have experience working as a developer and can provide good insights on the tradeoffs between frontend JS frameworks like Angular, React, Ember, etc.
- You have an eye for UI/UX and accessibility and you're familiar with the challenges of modern web development.
- You have worked with node.js before to build the backend for a web application and know how to talk to a database or are interested in learning about this aspect of web development.
- Having experience with React would be a plus, but is definitely not a requirement.
We're offering more than just benefits
- Our values: we’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: our team is from China, Italy, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. But we like hanging out in Berlin.
- Personal development: we promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply.
- Fair deal: we’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Good location: our office is in Kreuzberg by the canal.
- Training: we cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Exercise: we cover your gym contract.
- Team Events: celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Drinks and fruits: free for everyone.
- Technical equipment: MacBook or Linux computer, 27 inch monitors, noise cancelling head phones, mechanical keyboards and more - we’ll provide you with optimal equipment.
- Ask-me-Anything: every employee can anonymously ask questions that the directors have to answer publicly.
- Clear structure: we have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-up meetings, review and retrospectives.
- Equity: we offer you to become a shareholder in our company through our ESOP programm.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche