Internship Software Development (m/f/d) ROS/ Robotics
What will you be responsible for?
- Your internship begins with the introduction with the software framework ROS and our mobile robots.
- You will then evaluate new ROS packages (localization, navigation, visualization) on our prototypes and decide which components should be replaced or updated.
- You develop and test new ROS packages yourself to integrate new features and functions.
- You create and test simulation models of our current robots in Gazebo.
Wir entwickeln und fertigen mobile Roboter. Unser Produktspektrum reicht von intelligenten, autonomen Fahrzeugen über mobile Manipulatoren bis zu Spezialrobotern für besonders komplexe Aufgaben in Industrie und Forschung. Dank innovativer Produkte haben wir Kunden in der ganzen Welt und in den unterschiedlichsten Bereichen.
What can you expect from us?
- Your internship can start from 01.06.2020
- You will work on real autonomous robots and discover the latest hardware
- In our company you will have the opportunity to master extraordinary tasks in a small team and to gain multifaceted experience.
- Due to our flat hierarchy and the integration into the complete development process, you can directly influence our products and have real influence.
- A pleasant, relaxed atmosphere with a lot of flexibility and little bureaucracy is very important to us.
Arbeit und Kultur
What skills should you have?
- You study in the field of computer science, mechatronics, robotics or a comparable course at a german university.
- Ideally, you have already been actively involved in robotics and ROS.
- You have good knowledge and experience with programming in C++.
- You want to be actively involved in the ROS community and development.
- You speak English and are able to comment and document your results in a clear and understandable way.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!