Global Strategic Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Emma Sleep Company
Global Strategic Operations Manager (m/f/d)
This is what you'll do:
- You will be responsible for creating scalable and cost-efficient sourcing strategies for all markets
- Together with our CEO and COO, you will work on highly strategic sourcing projects across the globe that will have a huge impact on the overall profitability of Emma.
- You will analyze new sourcing regions and continuously identify but also develop new strategic suppliers.
- You will develop a deep knowledge about our suppliers, the main cost drivers per category but also important sourcing markets & trends to make sure that Emma always sources at the best price level possible.
- You will always challenge the status quo and look for further cost and efficiency improvements across all product groups to establish industry-leading COGS benchmarks.
- Beside the suppliers, you will interact with internal teams such as Markets, Product Development, etc. to push the boundaries of possibilities in the worldwide Bedding Industry, which will help us to increase customer satisfaction as well as internal efficiency.
- You will lead price negotiations with all our business partners.
- Eventually, you will have a steep learning curve and the opportunity to make an impact for one of the world leading Sleep-Tech companies, which has a proven record of sustainable hyper growth.
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You are a strong out-of-the-box thinker with a great business judgement, who creates outstanding solutions for complex problems.
- You have a master’s in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology or a related subject area.
- You have gained some practical experience (2-4 years), that allows you to have a great business mind to deal with external business partners in the best interest for the company.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You have very strong executional skills paired up with an exceptional hands-on mentality.
- You are attracted by new projects/challenges that really spur you on and have a very strong appetite for closing the best business deals for the company.
- You ideally have a proven track record of successful high volume negotiations You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and you think in a process-oriented way
aboutCompany.title.about Emma Sleep Company
We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep. 2020 has been our most successful year yet. We became the #1 bed-in-a-box brand globally and shot into the top 3 of Europe’s most successful mattress companies. Our revenues increased to € 405 million and our team members exceeded 500. We’re proud to represent over 40 nationalities at our offices in Frankfurt am Main, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai. We’re looking for high-performing talents to join us on our journey to becoming the world’s #1 sleep company. If you thrive in a dynamic atmosphere, rise to challenges, and like to see your fresh ideas realized quickly, we are for you. Our work culture is built on strong values that promote community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer exciting opportunities, to develop and advance professionally and personally. We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our office is centrally located in Frankfurt between the main station and the beautiful river Main.
Campusjäger is more than a job exchange. We support you and our partner companies to find each other. Companies advertise job offers through us, as a candidate you can quickly and easily apply for many different jobs with your Campusjäger profile. We always have one goal in mind: to bring you together with the job that really suits you.
That depends entirely on the job you are applying for. In many cases it is sufficient to upload your PDF resume or fill out your Campusjäger profile.
You can upload any documents you want to add to your application to your Campusjäger profile. Companies to which you apply allow access to the information in your profile with your application.
In order to get a comprehensive first impression of you, the company needs a CV from you. You only have to upload it once and not for every new application. If you do not have a PDF resume, you can simply fill out your Campusjäger resume. Alternatively you can export your XING or LinkedIn profile as a PDF file.
You can find more information in the company profile of Emma Sleep Company
You can process your application until you have been invited for an interview. Just go to your applications and select the application you want to work on. There you have the possibility to view and change all your details. In addition, you can add further information and documents to your Campusjäger profile at any time, which the company will then have in addition to evaluating your application.
In your application overview, you can always keep track of the application process. As soon as something new happens, we will inform you immediately. To make sure you don't miss anything, we will also send you e-mails about the most important status changes.
The number of your applications is not limited. An overview of your applications can be found here.
The company will contact you once your application has been reviewed. If you have any questions beforehand, your personal Candidate Manager from Campusjäger will be happy to help you.
Please take into account the job’s language requirements and make sure the requirements match your skills. It is also helpful to provide language certificates. This article may support you during the application process.
Our job offerGlobal Strategic Operations Manager (m/f/d) sounds promising? We're looking forward to your application.