Customer Service Agent - Dutch (m/f/d)
- Accompany our customers from Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark at eye level in their personal project
- A chance to contribute your ideas to improve processes with pleasure
- Use your manual skills to assist with construction and planning
- Be part of a growing team with strong cohesion and flexibility
Customer Service Agent - Dutch (m/f/d)
We offer a wide range of articles for garden and home. Our customers have the most diverse concerns. From questions about our range, support with ordering, questions about payment methods to delivery.
You support our customers fluently in Dutch on the phone, via email or chat
You work independently and are largely responsible for processing customer enquiries
You work closely with colleagues from different departments and coordinate customer enquiries with our suppliers and forwarders
- First and foremost, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work is at the forefront!
- An environment in which you can learn a lot and also take on responsibility
- Extensive familiarization with our products
- Helping to shape the positive corporate culture and a friendly team
- A sunny workplace and a well-stocked kitchen
- An attractive salary and long-term development prospects in the company.
In addition, we offer a variety of opportunities to get involved. Our company is developing well and we constantly have new tasks for motivated colleagues. Examples include projects to process product information, improve workflows, improve quality, customer surveys, etc.
- You speak Dutch fluently
- You enjoy contact with people and feel comfortable communicating with customers
- You have a strong customer and service orientation
- You ideally have some experience in telephone or direct customer service
- We are looking for colleagues who are honest, friendly, self-motivated and well-organised. If you are an organisational talent and enjoy working through issues in a structured manner, you are the right person for us.
aboutCompany.title.about GartenHaus GmbH
Wir sind der führende Online Fachhändler für Gartenhäuser, Sauna, Terrassen & Co. in Deutschland, Österreich, der Schweiz und den Niederlanden. Seit 15 Jahren liefern wir per Spedition und auf Wunsch inklusive Montage und Baugenehmigung hochwertige Holz und Metallkonstruktionen bis an die Bordsteinkante. Eine Million Garten- und Hausbesitzer nutzen monatlich unseren Webshop und unser Magazin zur Inspiration, Beratung und zum Direktkauf. Wir wachsen dank progressivem Investor konsequent zweistellig und möchten nun unser eCommerce Team in der Zentrale in Hamburg ausbauen und international wachsen.
Campusjäger is more than a job exchange. We support you and our partner companies to find each other. Companies advertise job offers through us, as a candidate you can quickly and easily apply for many different jobs with your Campusjäger profile. We always have one goal in mind: to bring you together with the job that really suits you.
That depends entirely on the job you are applying for. In many cases it is sufficient to upload your PDF resume or fill out your Campusjäger profile.
You can upload any documents you want to add to your application to your Campusjäger profile. Companies to which you apply allow access to the information in your profile with your application.
In order to get a comprehensive first impression of you, the company needs a CV from you. You only have to upload it once and not for every new application. If you do not have a PDF resume, you can simply fill out your Campusjäger resume. Alternatively you can export your XING or LinkedIn profile as a PDF file.
You can find more information in the company profile of GartenHaus GmbH
You can process your application until you have been invited for an interview. Just go to your applications and select the application you want to work on. There you have the possibility to view and change all your details. In addition, you can add further information and documents to your Campusjäger profile at any time, which the company will then have in addition to evaluating your application.
In your application overview, you can always keep track of the application process. As soon as something new happens, we will inform you immediately. To make sure you don't miss anything, we will also send you e-mails about the most important status changes.
The number of your applications is not limited. An overview of your applications can be found here.
The company will contact you once your application has been reviewed. If you have any questions beforehand, your personal Candidate Manager from Campusjäger will be happy to help you.
Please take into account the job’s language requirements and make sure the requirements match your skills. It is also helpful to provide language certificates. This article may support you during the application process.
If this sounds interesting, apply via our partner Campusjäger in just a few minutes.