Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
We are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At us you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
- Direct contribution to codebase as a frontend engineer, as part of a product team
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Support in the development and reinforcement of frontend engineering standards and guidelines
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as individual contributor
- Helping with selecting, onboarding, and coaching of junior members of the team
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company
- We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping us and have a direct impact on the daily work of hundreds of thousands of users 1.500 EUR of development budget per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- 28 paid vacation days, at least 3 days of home office per month, and flexible working hours
- Electric scooter of your choice as "company car" or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Munich, Germany
- Weekly German language courses
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich and skiing trip to Austria)
- Over 4 years of relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems
- Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, and SOLID design principles
- Sound experience in performance monitoring and optimization
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer and you are business-fluent in English (Level C1/C2)
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Enabling Better Organizations. Wir haben Papierchaos und Excel-Tabellen den Kampf angesagt und treiben so im Bereich Human Resources die Digitalisierung voran. Wir sind ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Unser internationales Team entwickelt eine ganzheitliche Software für die Bereiche HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielen wir eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 900 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir möchten die Zukunft der Personalarbeit aktiv mitgestalten, unser Produkt jeden Tag ein Stückchen besser machen und die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!