Product Manager (m/w) IT/ Projektmanagement Startup
Festanstellung Internet & Multimedia in Berlin
We are at the forefront of a new generation of public opinion research. Instead of outdated methods we rely on digital technologies to pioneer high quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to access the results of our work.
Your Job: You are responsible for the process from “idea to production”
- As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the whole process from idea to production. Starting with the stakeholder kick-off, via setting up concepts and discussing designs, to finally write tickets for the developers.
- You will be a member of our Product Team and work closely together with our Chief Product Officer, our Lead Designer, our Lead Data Scientist and development team.
- You will work closely with translating the product vision into product features
- Your work will be seen by millions of visitors through our partners’ websites, including top German media outlets like Spiegel Online, Die Welt, Süddeutsche Zeitung, and a lot more
What we expect: You are great in bringing together ideas, business needs and technology know how
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience as a product manager
- You like working together with the business side as much as you enjoy discussing tech-issues with developers
- You can organize and optimize process with stakeholders in users, business, marketing, engineering, customer service and general process management
- You can create concepts, user stories, user acceptance criteria, data mapping and formal requirements documentation
- You have a strong understanding of programming
- You can easily understand and work in different abstractions levels. You should be able to constructively talk big picture all the way down to complex details of a feature
We’re offering more than just benefits:
- Personal development: we promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career
- Training: we cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops
- Exercise: we cover your gym contract
- Team Events: celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis
- Technical equipment: MacBook or Linux computer, noise cancelling head phones and more - we’ll provide you with optimal equipment
- Clear structure: we have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-up meetings, review and retrospectives
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed
Sounds appealing? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger! Please add an English CV to your application.
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche