European Commercial Graduate Programme
Festanstellung Pharma- & Chemiebranche in Köln, Frankfurt am Main
THE ROLE & THE PROGRAMME
We are looking for highly motivated graduates with interdisciplinary skills for our five-year European Commercial Graduate Programme which is exceptional to any other programme.
You will rotate on three different jobs across several locations around Europe. Our graduates take on responsibility from day one, working on real jobs making their own decisions in dynamic businesses. You could find yourself performing as a Business Analyst, Energy Trader, Polymer Product Officer, Procurement Specialist, Sales Account Executive or Supply Chain Operator.
We will reward your commitment with very attractive conditions. It is accompanied by on-the-job training, mentoring and worldwide corporate events for you to achieve excellence in your personal and professional competencies. Our aim is to develop our business leaders of the future.
• Outstanding degree in any technical and/or economic discipline
• Commercial awareness as well as profound interest in economic contexts
• Technical understanding and desire to get the bigger picture
• Excellent spoken and written English skills
• Mobility within Europe and the willingness to live abroad
• Flexibility to take on any challenge in any function
• Keen perception in fast-moving environments
• Strong communication skills and a self-confident manner
• The drive to convince and ambition to go the extra mile
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
55000 pro Jahr
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche