Business Intelligence Manager (m/f/d) Data Science/ SQL
Das Unternehmen wird nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar.
We want our customers to feel like home. We acquire commercial properties and turns them into beautifully designed hotel apartments. Through our focus on tech we bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century. Join the team now and help to shape an entire industry.
- Define key price drivers in the hotel industry and refine our competitive pricing tool
- Analyze market price movement and generate actionable insights
- Derive data driven pricing recommendations for our apartments based on price drivers
- Implement yield management processes to adjust prices based on expected vs. actual utilization
- Improve customer experience through fair prices throughout all times
- Develop insights on city / location attractiveness based on competitive pricing tool
- Derive recommendations for new locations
- Building automated reporting structures using APIs
- Set-up system to enable real-time booking insights
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, technical business studies or comparable course of study
- Prior work experience in BI-related field
- Advanced SQL skills and good knowledge in programming language
- You love to build things
- You are a team-player
- You are hands-on
- You are open-minded
- You are fast
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche