Internship Eventmanagement (f/m) Customer Service german speaking
Der Name der Firma wird nach deiner Bewerbung veröffentlicht
As an Event Production Intern you will work with our German Events.
During the internship you get to see and learn how the business-to-business events are produced. You are working closely with the production team handling different customer service tasks and event venue arrangements before and after the events. Customer service for our partners is mainly done via e-mail. You have a strong interest towards the event business and you can easily coordinate different tasks under pressure with a smile on your face!
In this role you would be..
- preparing event goods and setting up for events and keeping track of our inventory
- contacting our partners with practical information before the events
- teaching and coordinating event assistants on spot
- running one event as venue manager at the end of the internship
We are looking for a colleague with...
- a high-class customer service mind-set and excellent multitasking skills
- good IT-skills (MS Office)
- fluent/professional level proficiency in German and English language skills
- ambition to learn and be successful in your work
- a positive attitude and team spirit!
The internship period is for 5-6 months and the starting time is in January 2019. In addition to monthly internship salary you will have a possibility to get an additional, performance-based bonus at the end of the internship.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of making the world-class BtoB events come true!
- Valuable work experience from an international growth organization
- Training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Great colleagues to work and have fun with
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Ab sofort bis 30.06.2019