Communication / Social Media Intern (m/f)
Praktikum Beratungsbranche in Berlin
We are a fast-growing marketplace that connects leading digital experts and management consultants with businesses. We offer the largest pool of vetted independent digital experts in Central Europe.
Our vision is to make our platform the finest marketplace for vetted management and digital consultants in Central Europe. To realize this we are currently looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team.
- Create and implement channel-relevant content and campaigns on main social networks (focus on Linkedin and Facebook), create campaigns
- Monitor analytics to constantly improve reach and engagement of campaigns
- Engage in online forums, participate in online outreach and promotion
- Contributing to website redesign projects, support with optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- The ideal applicant will possess a strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, German and English
- Entrepreneurial mindset: acting, independent, structured, efficient way of working
- Interested in consulting, business and tech-related topics and love the adrenaline of startups
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- You are absolutely reliable, motivated, and a good team player
- Good sense of humor and social skills
- Take over responsibility from day one
- Develop personally in a professional and caring international team
- Our team will support you with resources, systems, training, and is available for day-to-day problem solving
- A highly motivated team with very smart and experienced people
- Flat hierarchies with the ability to make a difference, and close contact with the founders
- Our office is located in Berlin-Mitte, strongly rooted in the Berlin startup scene
- Opportunity to broaden your network in organized expert and networking events
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche