Business Development Manager (m/f) Marketing - Berlin
Festanstellung Marketing, Werbung & PR in Berlin
Our mission is to build a global booking platform that enables brands to book scalable, measurable & targeted live marketing. In order to grow sustainably, we need to attract valuable and loyal customers. Therefore, the marketing department is responsible for positioning our company as the number one partner for live marketing while making sure to effectively convert customers to our solution.
- Identify and drive key strategic marketing priorities across content marketing, performance marketing and marketing analytics
- Manage own campaigns and be the sparring partner for our performance marketing managers in managing multiple (performance) marketing channels
- Continuously evaluate and optimize our marketing strategy in regular sessions with the Head of Marketing
- Be in charge of building up a holistic marketing KPI (Key Performance Indicator) set to derive data-based insights about our customers and set up targeted marketing campaigns
- Closely collaborate with other departments (e.g. Sales, Business Development) to optimize the entire customer journey
- You have strong project and stakeholder management skills to drive high-priority projects and you do not hesitate to jump on initiatives out of your comfort zone
- You worked 3+ years of experience in a strategic marketing, business development or marketing agency role (or 2+ years of experience in consulting)
- You have extensive experience in managing multiple marketing channels
- You are passionate about A/B testing, have a data-driven mindset and ideally already built up marketing analytics
- You have proven the ability to derive insights and formulate actionable recommendations based on ambiguous input
Benefits for you:
- Steep learning curve in a fast-growing and ambitious startup environment
- From day one, you will be a fully respected member of the team and included in all processes.
- A good mix of strategic as well as operational work
- Possibility to create and implement your own ideas and projects
- Quick decision making due to direct collaboration with the Head of Marketing und the founders
- Full transparency within the team regarding all important decisions and progress in the company
- Dynamic and diverse tasks among colleagues with top-notch education and work experience
- Opportunities for personal and professional development through regular 1:1 coachings and trainings with founders
- Regular team events and office breakfasts
- Free gym membership (John Reed / McFit / Level5) or assistance with an Urban Sports Club membership
- One spirit, one team, one win.
- Speed. Control. Focus. Passion.
- Do what’s fair, treat others with care.
- Value creation through value appreciation.
- What we do, we do well.
- We are built on trust.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver.
- Honesty is our key to success.
- We invest in creative, open and powerful minds.
- Make others grow and you will grow yourself.
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche