Intern Performance Marketing Nordics (m/f)
Praktikum Sport & Tourismus in Munich
We are building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
What will you be responsible for?
- As an intern in our Marketing department you will set up and optimize Search Engine Advertising campaigns
- Support process improvements together with Business Intelligence and IT
- Analyze and optimize Google AdWords campaigns
- Test and evaluate the activities on different performance channels
What skills should you have?
- Near native skills in a Nordic language and fluent English skills, any additional language beneficial
- Studies in business, economics, physics, computer science or related
- Quantitative mindset and desire to work with data and to constantly improve
- Previous experience in Search Engine Advertising is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Sounds appealing? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche