Customer Success Manager (m/f) DACH Market / German Speaking - München/ Berlin
Festanstellung Event- & Veranstaltungsbranche in Berlin, München
We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our DACH -market
Customer Success Managers are the voice of the customers within our company. They strive daily to answer one simple question: How can we create value for our customers? This role is the main point of contact for our customers after the initial sale. The goal is to maximize the value our customer can gather from participating in our high quality invitation-only events. The CSM function is a part of our sales organization, and we see every customer interaction as an opportunity to retain customers and increase sales.
- Coach and motivate our customers to use our online tool
- Communicate our event concept to customers, and illustrate the value created by using our services
- Cooperate closely with Sales Managers to increase customer lifetime value (cross-selling, up-selling, portfolio sales)
- Build personalized relationships with customers through various channels (F2F, Social Media, Event Execution, phone and email)
- Manage customer expectations and collect feedback
We are looking for a colleague with...
- 2 years of relevant work experience within CSM, account management or other customer facing role, ideally in a B2B environment
- Genuine "can-do" attitude and super customer service skills on the phone and face-to-face
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Basic knowledge of IT and consulting industries in the DACH markets is a plus!
We create marketplaces for top level executives and vendors within IT and business consulting to exchange ideas and start business relationships.
With 130+ events annually in Europe, Asia and the Middle East we are a market leader in B2B networking services. Our 300 employees take care of every step on the way to a successful event: From curating relevant content to executing world class customer experience.
We are proud of our energetic and positive culture centered around four core values:
Passion for Customers, Clarity & Responsibility, Embracing the New and Winning together.
Our International Family wants you! Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche