Legal Counsel (m/f) - Berlin
Festanstellung IT-Branche in Berlin
We are a leading international provider of SaaS talent management, talent acquisition and learning software solutions. We balance extensive multi-national and multi-industry coverage and experience with local expertise to solve its customers’ recruitment and talent management challenges anywhere in the world.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated permanent Legal Counsel (m/f) for our legal department in Berlin.
Our Head of Legal and his team are in charge to support all countries and subsidiaries in all legal matters (except HR and tax) and other matters with potential legal implications. A focus for this position is on IT/Software law.
- As a team member you will negotiate sales agreements with our customers, mainly in the UK.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and negotiating agreements with our sales partners and distributors (including non-disclosure agreements).
- You will manage the trademark and domain portfolio of the company.
Requirements and the individual
- You have a law degree (from the UK) with a focus on IT/Software law.
- You bring at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar function of a legal department of a company or in a large or medium sized international law firm.
- Excellent contract drafting and negotiating skills are a must. Knowledge in IP (mainly trademark) law is a plus.
- You have strong capacity to provide sound and at the same time hands-on and innovative legal advice.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- We offer flexible working time, including a home office arrangement.
- We offer a competitive salary.
- You can enjoy 30 days of vacation per year.
- We encourage you to attend external trainings.
- You can lease a company bike through us.
- Our office is in a nice location in Berlin Mitte and easy to access with public transport.
- There are fresh fruits and a variety of soft drinks available for free in our office.
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche