Internship Customer Solutions (m/f) Project Management
Praktikum IT-Branche in Berlin
We are the leading global distributor for scheduled ground transportation. Our technology is used by leading travel portals and serves thousands of travelers daily. We run and connect the leading global distribution platform for bus products and intercity bus products with travelers all over the world.
To support our growth we are looking for a Customer Solutions Intern.
What will you be responsible for?
- As an Intern you will take responsibility for strategic projects to drive innovative services in the ground transportation industry
- You will take an end-to-end perspective on our customers’ journey and prototype solutions to improve the customer experience (e.g. payment, ticketing, evaluation)
- You will be the ears of the company and tracking customers’ feedback
- You drive internal process innovations and automations
What skills should you have?
- You are in your final semesters at university or just graduated, with a background in business and tech (e.g. business informatics)
- You have first practical experience in a startup or consulting company
- You have a proactive and solution-oriented mindset. You always find a way to overcome challenges and make customers happy
- You work in an analytical and process-oriented manner
- You are interested in travel and mobility and you are able to put yourself in the shoes of bus travellers
What can you expect from us?
- Chance to participate in the development of a leading travel tech startup in Berlin
- Challenging tasks and projects that keep you on your toes
- A steep learning curve and the possibility to grow your career within the company
- Diverse and experienced team to exchange and challenge ideas with
- Adequate compensation, flexible working hours, snacks and drinks in the office
- Opportunity for full-time employment after the internship
Sounds appealing? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche