Project manager (m/f) E-commerce / Marketing- Szczecin, Poland
Festanstellung Handelsbranche & Gewerbe in Szczecin
We are a successful Swiss online retailer. Over multiple distribution channels we offer stylish designer indoor and outdoor furniture for compelling prices. With our main operation office in Poland (Szczecin), the company is rapidly expanding internationally and is looking for a Customer Service Representative for Czech Republic.
What will you be responsible for?
- Developing affiliate Marketing programs and analyzing effectiveness and optimization of Marketing expenditures
- In addition you provide analytic reports of all sorts of activities (sales, marketing, logistics, customer care), also you manage and control budgets
- Searching, implementing and optimizing new commercial partnerships with affiliate websites
- Besides testing and updating websites, you translate and introduce new offers
- Supporting customer service (by phone, email and chat)
What skills should you have?
- You are located in Szczecin (Poland) or would like to relocate at your own expense
- The job offer is for native speakers or for proficient users of Czech (spoken and written)
- You have a bachelor degree or higher (business administration and marketing is a plus) - would be an advantage but is not compulsory
- You are commercially aware and familiar with work processes in small companies
- You are an all-rounded, self-motivated, problem solver and an entrepreneurial person with hands-on mentality
- You are passionate and self-driven and able to work in a start-up environment
What can you expect from us?
- Full paid training
- Dynamic and varied job role
- Flexible working time
- Attractive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work in an international environment in a fast growing company
- Private medical insurance
- Sport package
Sounds appealing? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche