Internship Sales and Marketing (m/f) Customer Care - Szczecin, PL
Praktikum Handelsbranche & Gewerbe in Szczecin
We are a successful Swiss online retailer. Over multiple distribution channels we offer stylish designer indoor and outdoor furniture for compelling prices. With our main operation office in Poland (Szczecin), the company is rapidly expanding internationally and is looking for a Customer Service Representative for Czech Republic.
What will you be responsible for?
Being the sales and marketing specialist in the team your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers throughout the purchasing experience and post-sales assistance
- Planning social media and newsletter campaigns
- Aside from cooperating with partners such as marketplaces and traffic providers, you also analyze effectiveness and optimization of marketing expenditures
- Testing and updating website
- Translating and introducing new offers
What skills should you have?
- The job offer is for native speakers or for proficient users of Czech (spoken and written)
- You have a bachelor degree or higher (business administration and marketing is a plus) - would be an advantage but is not compulsory
- You are commercially aware and familiar with work processes in international companies
- Communicative level of English or German is essential (work in international environment)
- You are located in Szczecin (Poland) or would like to relocate
What can you expect from us?
- Full paid training
- Dynamic and varied job role
- Flexible working time
- Attractive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work in an international environment in a fast growing company
- Private medical insurance
- Sport package
Sounds appealing? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche