Intern Finance (m(/f)
Praktikum Konsumgüter & Nahrungsmittel in Heidelberg
We are the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
- Analyse and Control the Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and Net Working Capital for multiple countries’ Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet statements
- Support the Commercial Controlling team in Planning and Forecasting
- Act as Business Partner for Supply Services, Delivering Analyses on Actuals and Forecast figures
- Support Master Data Compliance
- Experience projects in Fixed Costs and Marketing Controlling on an ad-hoc basis
Necessary qualifications and personal skills:
- Studies in economics or business administration at least in the 4th semester
- First practical experiences (apprenticeship or internship)
- Enthusiasm for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- High self-motivation, team and entrepreneurial spirit
- Studies in business or finance
- Former practical experiences (apprenticeship or internship) appreciated
- Enthusiasm for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business
- Flexible thinkers with a keen sense of perception that can cope with complexity and dynamic business environment
- High analytical skills, self-motivation, team and entrepreneurial spirit
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?
We need people with restless minds who don’t rely on textbook thinking. If you think you like us and are up for the challenge then we could be right for you.
We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche