Intern Controlling (m/f)
Praktikum Konsumgüter & Nahrungsmittel in Heidelberg
We are the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
- Support our Controlling team in business partnering and reporting
- Prepare daily and monthly reporting to inform the whole organization, including board members on customer and brand performance
- Monitor trade and marketing spend
- Analyse customer and brand profit and loss analysis vs. target
- Help to manage promotions, databases and invoices
Necessary qualifications and personal skills:
- Studies in business or finance
- Former practical experiences (apprenticeship or internship) appreciated
- Enthusiasm for Fast Moving Consumer Goods business
- Flexible thinkers with a keen sense of perception, that can cope with complexity and dynamic business environment
- High analytical skills, self-motivation, team and entrepreneurial spirit
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?
We need people with restless minds who don’t rely on textbook thinking. If you think you like us and are up for the challenge then we could be right for you.
We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Ab sofort bis 23.02.2019