Java Developer (m/f) Bulgaria
Festanstellung IT-Branche in Sofia
We attune business partnerships and integrate processes globally and across organizational barriers!
A visionary in cloud & business integration solutions, the company interlinks companies’ partner & supplier ecosystem, maximizes ERP performance, scales down infrastructure costs and tailors a unique “single-source – complete control” approach. We further governance and leave no loose ends.
Our development teams dedicated to diverse projects and clients offer varied professional setting and provide opportunities for ICT professionals with different level of experience and technical skills.
[Your source code]:
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in Java
- IT | Tech University graduate with very good English
- A sovereign thinker with a large code radius
- An analytical self-starter, navigating well in close team setting
[The syntax and what we will create together]:
- Pitch to all phases of the development life-cycle of our Business Integration Suite (BIS)
- Devise design & architecture and pilot technical requirements’ analysis
- Develop blue-chip applications and deliver ace availability & performance
- Lead continuous improvement | constantly touching base with alternatives and technologies
- Collaborating on core Java SE: threads, sockets, file IO, JAXB, JDBC, etc. | Java EE: EJBs, JMS, JMX, etc. | WebServices
- 220 + new teammates in long-distance running and an intrapreneurial culture promoting active work-life balance and organic succession
- Flat hierarchies in a state-of-the-art tech setting, close mentorship and shadowing paced with your own professional agenda
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche