Full-Stack Developer/ Dev Ops (m/w) IT/Web Development - Startup Karlsruhe
Festanstellung IT-Branche in Karlsruhe
What you can expect?
Through daily communication with our product management, the team knows the common product objectives and latest developments in the market that affect our products. Everyone on the team wants to be close to the "pulse of the products" and also uses these products at home. Because of our own requirements as a team and the requirements that our demanding customers have, our goals are also linked to constant learning in new areas. One of the strengths that characterizes us. But our flexibility as a team also characterizes our success. We quickly respond to changes in the requirements in a well-balanced manner. A property that is highly appreciated by our customers and is represented by everyone in the team. Product concepts are set up in a way that the team can act in their own responsibility when implementing these concepts. In addition to concepts, each individual in the team, with their roadmaps, progress tracking and quality assurance, creates a high degree of transparency for the daily progress of the implementation. This leads to a high acceptance of the results of each individual in the team. And we´ allowed to be happy, because the daily joy and the best care possible, offered in the company, is an important factor for our motivation in the team.
- We are looking for People with the same mindset, people who have already proven that sporty goals and challenges are two important things in their lives.
- You have two hearts beating in your chest: a quality-conscious developer and a responsible administrator
- Participation in exciting projects: Implementation of the projects from conception to development and roll-out
- Conception and planning of new ones, as well as the further development of existing services
- Testing and Roll-out of new / modified software component
- High self-responsibility and open communication coupled with a strong team orientation
- Linux Server Administration (Ubuntu)
- Cloud-Services (e.g. AWS) & Docker-Container
- Automation & configuration (e.g. with Ansible, Shell- or Python-Scripts)
- System- and Network-Monitoring
- LAMP-Stack configuration and administration
- Network Technologies (TCP/IP, common Internet-Protocols like HTTP)
- Agile software development
- English language spoken and written
- Nice to have: IT-Security
- Startup Atmosphere - A friendly pleasant working environment with open-minded colleagues from different countries
- We create an individual training plan for each new employee and support you at any time
- Everyday fresh fruit, home-made smoothies, cereals, snacks and a wide selection of cold and hot drinks
- 2-3 Teamevents during the year and we like to have lunch together
- For new colleagues or those who would like to come to us from abroad, we can offer help and support
Does that sound exciting? Then you could be the new colleague in our team. We are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
40 Stunden pro Woche