Internship - Short-Term Power Markets (Praktikant) in Karlsruhe
Praktikum Energiebranche in Karlsruhe
What can you expect?
For students we offer a variety of employment possibilities. Whether you search for an internship, a working student job or want to write your final thesis, we have exciting opportunities for all options.
As an intern, you will work on your own project, develop your own ideas and will contribute significantly to our products. To do so, you will work together with our experienced analyst team to receive support and to have challenging discussions about your project and analysis.
Dependent on your project, you will be involved in producing qualitative and quantitative analysis. Generally, we offer our students a high degree of flexibilities regarding working hours – you can organise your working hours independently.
As a leading research and prognosis provider we have access to a wide range of data and optimization tools. Furthermore, we have highly skilled analysts that help you getting started and provide valuable discussions.
- Deliver qualitative/quantitative analysis in written or model form
- Modelling European short-term power markets
- Work on your own project
- Support the analyst team in analytics developments and data routines
Which skills should you have?
- Analytical mind-set
- At least basic knowledge in statistics
- High level of interest in learning new statistical modelling techniques (Machine Learning etc.)
- Interest in markets, market analysis and forecasting
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Experience in programming (SQL, Python, Matlab) is an advantage
- Completed Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- The internship should be for at least 4 months
What do we offer?
- A vibrant environment working alongside a young dynamic, and motivated team
- Insights into the European power market and modelling techniques
- Active involvement and responsibility from Day 1
- Flexibility and trust as part of our corporate culture
- Fair remuneration for students
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
40 Stunden pro Woche