Student Analyst (m/f) – EU Power & Carbon Markets (Werkstudent)
Werkstudententätigkeit Energiebranche in Karlsruhe
What can you expect?
As a student analyst, you will work on your own project, develop your own ideas and will contribute significantly to our products. To do so, you will work together with our experienced analyst team to receive support and to have challenging discussions about your project and analysis.
Dependent on your project, you will be involved in producing qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Generally, we offer our students a high degree of flexibilities regarding working hours – you can organise your working hours independently.
Dependent on the project you will work on, your tasks will for example be:
- Work on your own project
- Support the analyst team in the day-to-day business
- Deliver qualitative/quantitative analysis in written or model form
- Explain our analysis to clients and other market participants
- Be in active contact with market participants
Which skills should you have?
- Analytical mindset
- Affinity to energy markets and possibly energy policy
- Good communication skills in English
- Good language skills in any European language are an advantage
- Basic German language skills are an advantage
- Experience in programming (SQL, Python, VBA) is an advantage
What do we offer?
- A vibrant environment working alongside a dynamic and motivated team
- Insights into the European power & carbon markets
- Exposure to key market players in the European power & carbon markets
- Personal development opportunities
- Active involvement and responsibility from Day 1
- Flexibility and trust as part of our corporate culture
- Fair remuneration for students
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
10 bis 20 Stunden pro Woche (verhandelbar)