Customer Consultant Berlin (m/f) with exquisite German skills
Festanstellung Immobilienbranche & Facility Management in Berlin
Our mission is to make housing better for everyone. We're obsessed by creating a wow experience for our customers. But we know that in order to get there, we need to build a strong personal connection with those customers based on passion and care first.
Why do we need you?
As our next Customer Consultant you will be our go-to problem solver with a knack for providing magical, win-win solutions helping both the customer and the business. You will be a central part of our Renting Business Team as the first customer contact point and work alongside champs like Niko, Head of Renting Business and Diana, our star Marketing Manager, to help advocate our customers' needs internally. You would be responsible for the successful transition from potential to actual clients with everything from shaping our pricing models and listing strategies to making new tenants' move-in day as smooth as possible. You will be challenged in an ambitious, dynamic organisation that values resourcefulness, care, open communication and learning. Last but not least, your work will influence our product roadmap, brand story and business operations as a whole by your ability to solve complex customer queries in simple, elegant ways and escalating just the right information to the team. If you're the person who loves going the extra mile to help someone out and have the curiosity to continuously be challenged, hit apply. This is a startup driven by initiative, learning and ownership - you'd be kept busy with some of the following topics:
- You are responsible for the successful transition from potential to actual clients, which includes
- Making first contact with landlords trying the platform for the first time
- Educating landlords about how we work and the benefits we can offer
- Applying and improving our pricing model to evaluate apartments as adequate as possible
- Assisting our clients on legal questions as well as rental agreement negotiations
- Making sure apartments are 100% ready to rent - that means taking photos, making sure everything in the apartment works and is in good condition
- Executing and re-shaping the apartment listing strategy to make sure we rent them out successfully and swiftly
- Responding to tenant requests and ensuring applications are complete and accurate
- Being there on the move-in day to welcome tenants into their new apartment
- Maintaining a good relationship with our customers both before and after the move-in
Who are we looking for?
We're an equal opportunities startup and we'd love to have a diverse team, nonetheless, here are a few requirements we're looking for so that you can be successful in this role:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, your spelling and grammar should be exquisite in German, as well as comfortable spoken and written in English
- 1-3 years work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Customer Success Manager or relevant role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- You get excited when talking about 'the perfect apartment' and recent real estate developments
- You spot and try to fix problems as they appear
- You’re the kind of person old ladies love to chat to on the bus
- Big plus: proven work experience in the fields of real estate or property technology
- Big plus: experience with CRM software
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
40 Stunden pro Woche