Internship Online Marketing Netherlands (m/f) SEO, Social Media & Customer Care - Munich
Pflichtpraktikum / Praxissemester Einzelhandel in München, München
- You actively support the conception, planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- You are conducting keyword researches and creating landing pages
- You write and translate articles for our Dutch magazine as well as our newsletter
- You participate in the development of our B2B, affiliate and influencer activities
- You support in the customer care for our Dutch market (as vacation replacement)
- You look after your own demanding projects
- You are a student or a graduate
- First experiences in online marketing are advantageous
- You speak and write Dutch at mother tongue level and speak fluent English
- If you can also communicate in German that would be great - but not a must have!
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- You bring along curiosity and high personal initiative and you are a real team player
- Your work style is organized and results-oriented and you have the courage to take responsibility
- An exciting, varied internship with a lot of creative freedom and responsibility
- Always new challenges
- A great atmosphere and fun at work in a dynamic, motivated team
- An open and dynamic work style that challenges and encourages you
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication and fast decision-making
- The feeling of being able to contribute to your part instead of being full of ideas
- Team events such as our summer party, B2Run, Casino Night, etc.
- A workplace in our brand new office in the heart of Munich
Curious? Send us your application!
Do not forget to tell us your earliest possible start and the possible duration of your internship, as well as to attach your certificates.
We look forward to hear from you!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
40 Stunden pro Woche
Ab sofort bis 31.12.2018