Webdesigner (f/m) in Dusseldorf
Festanstellung IT-Branche in Düsseldorf
Got an eye for details? “Pixel perfect” is your mantra? HTML5 & CSS3 are your daily companion? We are looking for people to strengthen our team in Düsseldorf and help progress our web-based HR software “ETWeb empower” to the next level.
- Together with our UX department, you make sure, people will love working with our application.
- You make our UI designers dreams a reality using well-structured HTML & CSS.
- Ensuring a consistent look and feel across modern browsers and devices is a given part of your implementations.
- You bring a rich experience in web development with a focus on HTML5, CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS or SASS/SCSS.
- For you, writing well-structured and maintainable code is part of ethical conduct in this profession.
- You include work samples in this application that show your competencies (i.e. GitHub, Portfolio, etc.).
- You enjoy speaking English and working in an international team. German is not required, but we offer German classes.
- You are target oriented, love working in an engaging, entertaining team and pay very good attention to details
Our people are the most important component of our long-term success since over 30 years. It is self-evident to us to pour time and effort to create a comprehensive benefits package for our team members as added value to a competitive salary.
- A Competitive salary plus bonus based on performance and 30 paid vacation days per year
- Flexible working hours with a core time between 9:30 and 16:30 o’clock
- Individual home office agreements for employees who do not need to be in the office
- Subsidy for lunch and massages to sweeten the breaks for our employees
- In-house English and German classes at no charge for our employees
- Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free coffee and refreshing beverages
- A company bike scheme for our sporty colleagues
- Free parking space and a great transport connection. For our apprentices we pay their Apprentice-Ticket.
- Regular team events (Summer party, Christmas event, Barbecue Get2gethers on the rooftop, Segway-Tours and many more)
- X-Box: FIFA-Fans can enjoy a gaming break during lunch time or after 17:30 o’clock
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.)
- We will get back to you as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
40 Stunden pro Woche