Internship Full Stack Developer (m/f) IT/ Software & Web Developer - Stuttgart
Praktikum Internet & Multimedia in Stuttgart
Extend & grow a B2B web platform in an exciting industry. Your are responsible for features with frontend and backend challenges using state-of-the-start technologies.
- You make existing code better and with less lines of code
- Fun is building or extending backend/frontend modules that scale, run robust and are maintainable
- Work with or integrate new leading-edge technologies keeps you motivated
- Work closely with the lead developer to scale and run a platform to enable a multi-million business
- Empower yourself, engage with your team, get better every day
- First experience as working student, freelancer or full-time employee
- You bring a software engineering background and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You can work on your own, but you love to share your knowledge and work with the team
- Building a real product for real customers with direct feedback is more fun than students projects ;)
- Work very closely with all founders and experience what it’s like to run a start-up
- Learn from highly motivated, very international and the friendliest team with many years of experience in engineering, software, consulting, B2B and business
- Depending on your preference and skills, you are offered dedicated product responsibilities – we love people who take responsibility seriously
- Nice co-working office (with free coffee & fruits) or remote work, positive working atmosphere, personalities wanted
We disrupt the metal sheet industry. We build and run a producer independent platform for individual sheet metal parts based on CAD drawings. We acquire clients, manage sales and coordinate production and delivery process – highly automated and all digital. We build a complex ecosystem around our core processes to perfect experience of our customers, our partners and for ourselves.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche (verhandelbar)