Financial Accountant/ Finanzbuchhalter (m/w) Banking & Finanzen in Berlin
Festanstellung Sport & Tourismus in Berlin
- You carry out accounting duties in all areas of our German entities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank and general ledger.
- You ensure full compliance of our operations with applicable tax laws and accounting standards, including the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and audits.
- You oversee the financial transactions of our global entities with a critical eye for meeting legal, project and financial reporting requirements in close collaboration with our controlling, project and management team.
- You modify and challenge our accounting processes and design new processes that maximise operational efficiency.
- You have a degree in business administration, economics or a similar field with a focus on finance and accounting.
- You have three or more years of experience in accounting.
- Work experience in the non-profit sector is a plus.
- You have very good knowledge of German tax, commercial and other applicable laws.
- You are fluent in both German and English.
- You have excellent MS Excel skills and experience in working with DATEV or a comparable accounting software.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
- Flexible working hours, home office and 30 days’ annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
- A long-term position at fair conditions.
If the position above takes your fancy, please apply via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
32 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche