Office Systemadministrator - Mobile Games Studio (f/m)
Festanstellung IT-Branche in Berlin
We're a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and build a world class tech company on the way. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning fast decisions. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Most of the data and anecdotal advice derives from our main title. It is one of the three top selling idle games worldwide and makes more than $2mio in monthly revenue. This gives us a strong position in the market. At our company you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds.
Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect our more than 15 million players worldwide. Also, fulltime employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose his or her preferred technical requirements at any time. We offer a permanent position in a brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegant as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Help everybody in the team with their IT equipment
- Set up new hardware (computers, tablets, phones)
- Support the team with software issues
- Make sure the internet and the Wi-Fi works properly
- Manage user accounts and licenses
- Make sure everybody is happy with their equipment
- Very broad knowledge of computers and operating systems
- Willingness to help others
- Experience with Windows and Mac
- Basic scripting knowledge would be a plus
- Highly motivated and open-minded
- Well-organised work approach
Why should you join us?
- Team - A position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid Development - An organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - We have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - We offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - We’re aiming to be one of the most player centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - A personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - A modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Salary - We offer competitive salaries
- Profit Share - Full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team Events - We regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and Movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - Industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples, please feel free to upload them as well.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
40 Stunden pro Woche