Backend Developer (m/f) - Online Market München
Festanstellung Textilbranche in München
What you can expect?
In a young, fast growing market our creative and ambitious team is always up for the next level. To strengthen our awesome team we are looking for a highly motivated PHP WordPress Developer.
What you can expect?
- Our backend is PHP/Wordpress/Node JS and ElasticSearch
- We use Google Cloud/Amazon Web Services, use Docker and Kubernetes to deploy everything and connect to PostgreSQL/MySQL Databases
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the websiteís architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Use of Best Practices in Website Management to optimize the site
- Integrate Web Properties with APIs and tracking systems
- Own the overall system and application architecture
- Select and implement third party tools and applications on to our site
- Monitor overall site health and uptime based on key metric tracking/reporting best practices
- Wordpress backend integrations
- Continuously refine our search technology by dealing with ElasticSearch (later also Big Data and Machine/Deep Learning)
- Develop internal tools
- Drive automatization of processes
- Strong Knowledge of PHP
- Strong Knowledge of ElasticSearch
- Experience in WordPress / WooCommerce
- Experience in Working with RESTFul API
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL or NoSQL
- Development Experience using Cloud Platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud (preferred)
- Experience using Docker containers such as Kubernetes
- Experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, REST/JSON
- Experience implementing page caching (e.g. Varnish, Redis, Nginx)
- Experience implementing CDNs
- Experience implementing full-text search (e.g. Elasticsearch)
- Experience with load testing tools
- Experience with custom Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager integrations
What we offer?
- The possibility to take over responsibility quickly which comes along with a steep learning curve
- Open minded & talented young team
- Gain insides in all departments through flat hierarchies
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
38 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche