Junior Backend Developer (m/f) Node.js / PHP - Online Market München
Festanstellung Textilbranche in München
What you can expect?
Our creative and ambitious team is always up for the next level – join us in building the #1 destination for vintage and sale products worldwide. To strengthen our awesome team we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of frontend technologies is therefore necessary as well. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Backend Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers and product managers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Frontend Developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Backend Developer
- Overall understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with Nodejs and PHP
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
- Working knowledge of Symfony framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Nice to have, but not mandatory: Experience in Google Cloud SQL, APP ENGINE , Kubernetes
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
What we offer?
- The possibility to take over responsibility quickly which comes along with a steep learning curve
- Open minded & talented young team
- Gain insides in all departments through flat hierarchies
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
38 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche