Senior Software Engineer (m/w) Python - Startup Köln
Festanstellung Marketing, Werbung & PR in Köln
Our toolbox consists of Python, Django, Elasticsearch and Google Cloud Products and some more exciting technologies. If you are familiar with some or all of these, that is a huge plus. If you are more familiar with other frameworks or databases, that is also helpful.
Our engineering processes are lean and agile with SCRUM. We value code reviews, testing, and perpetual self-reflection.
- Developing new features for us with Python
- Strengthening and automating our server infrastructure, sysadmin jobs are also welcome
- User interfaces, general front and backend jobs
- Building automatized data analyses and reportings based on our databases
- Solving performance and scaling issues
- You have gained experience in software development
- You are able to work independently
- You have an extensive understanding for data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information search
- You have the ability to write comprehensive code with attention to maintainability
- You are communicative and able to discuss technical constructs with non-IT people
- When something gets broken – and it sure will – you know how to fix it accordingly
- An academic background (Bachelor, Master, Diploma)
- Experience with frameworks like Django or Ruby on Rails
- A solid understanding of SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Experience working with Redis, Celery, Elasticsearch
- Experience with big databases and BigData topics
- Experience working in startup settings
What we can offer
Apart from a competitive salary, additional employee incentives are offered:
- Home office possibility
- Time off for professional trainings
Every engineer is able to live up to their potential! This is the perfect opportunity for high potentials to rapidly develop their skills as well as our product, and take over a lot of responsibility. We place a high value on an exciting work climate, great conversations, and it sure never gets boring around here! You will work in an open-minded, friendly team and be a valuable team member from the onset. Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
We accept application materials in English or German.
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
40 Stunden pro Woche