Senior Finance Manager
Senior Finance Manager
About the role:
With a key role in backing up our most crucial business decisions with accurate financial analysis and data, you will be responsible for setting up scalable processes in finance. Supported by our Renting and Internal Operations teams you will be handling everything from financial forecasting, reporting and planning budgets. This is a great challenge for you who's looking to challenge your solid experience gained from the finance sector with a hands on role with heaps of responsibility - not to forget the heaps of fun coming with the rapid scaling of our team and our operations.
We'd work closely together with Niko, our Head of Operations, and Monika, our Senior Internal Operations Manager, on a host of exciting projects, with everything including funding support, investor related reporting, accounting processes as well as internal budgeting and planning for our teams and customers.
If you're the kind of person with a hawk eye for detail and have the curiosity to continuously be challenged, hit the apply button below or send us an email for more information! Expertise in German corporate and tax law required for this position.
- You enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions backed by numbers and data
- You are responsible for the monthly and quarterly reporting to the management and our investors
- You support senior management with fundraising activities including support in business plan
- You co-create and monitor team budgets and cash-flow forecasts
- You administer landlords' and tenants' payments, refunds and reimbursements
- You work closely with our tax advisory and support in the compilation of our annual statements
- You manage and improve the day to day accounting processes
- We've found product market fit and are now on the edge of growing rapidly. Here's your chance to be part of this journey and put your stamp on it!
- Become part of an international startup and learn from people who’ve done it before
- Personalized compensation and equity packages
- We provide you with all the technical equipment so you can focus on doing your best
- You have successfully completed your degree in a business related field with a focus on finance or have a related finance training
- You have gathered a minimum of 3 years of finance and accounting experience in a leading audit firm, IB or similar position in a start-up
- You are exceptionally organised, hands-on solution oriented and pay close attention to detail
- A love for Excel (goes without saying!)
- You have first hand experience working with DATEV or a similar accountancy software
- You are business fluent in English and German (C1)
- Plus: You have knowledge of data analytics & visualization tools such as Tableau or MS Power BI
Immobilien & Facility Management
Wohnen ist Lebensqualität. Doch oft ist Wohnen mit Herausforderungen verbunden – für Vermieter und Mieter. Wir stellen uns diesen Herausforderungen. Ziel ist es Wohnen so einfach wie möglich zu gestalten. Für Vermieter heißt das, mehr Sicherheit, einen vertrauensvollen Partner und mehr Zeit für die wichtigen Dinge. Wir mieten Wohnungen und garantieren die Mieteinnahmen. Für Mieter wird Wohnraum geschaffen, in dem man glücklich ist, sich wohlfühlt und der inspiriert. Wir suchen Menschen, die uns helfen diese Mission umzusetzen.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!