Our product enables users to test their software for critical security vulnerabilities via fuzzing. For the further development of our software and our website, we are looking for UX/UI Developers (m/f/d).
- You will be responsible for the technical development of our homepage
- You will be pushing the extension for Visual Studio Code forward
- You will occasionally support the development of additional plugins, e.g. for IntelliJ IDEs
- You will work as part of our scrum team
Wir verändern fundamental die Art und Weise wie Unternehmen die Qualität ihrer Software testen. We are changing the way the world tests software.
- Good team atmosphere, flat hierarchies and startup spirit
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary
- Development opportunities and space for your own ideas
- Respect and support
- A cool office space located on the shore of the Rhine with good transport connections
- Free drinks and snacks and great Nintendo Switch-Sessions
Arbeit und Kultur
- You are solution oriented and work well in teams as well as independently
- You have already gained experience in code review and scrum team work
- You have already worked with package managers (Node.js, Yarn) and have experience in UI development in JVM (Spring or JavaFX)
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!