In nur 2 Minuten.
What will you be responsible for?
- Frontend conception and development for innovative web based applications for the real estate sector
- Participation in all project stages: design, implementation, test and integration
- As part of a small team you develop technologically challenging solutions
- Participation in implementing the Scrum methodology in your team
- Professional support of less experienced colleagues
- Internal knowledge transfer
Wir sind ein führendes PropTech-Unternehmen in Deutschland. Mit unserer wachsenden IT-Plattform mit Full-Service-Lösung für Branding, Content Creation, Lead Generierung und Sales digitalisieren und gestalten wir die Zukunft der Immobilien-Neuentwicklung. Mit einem starken Fokus auf Technologie und Menschen revolutionieren wir die Art und Weise, wie Privatpersonen und Investoren ihre Wohnungen finden und kaufen.
What can you expect from us?
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 20 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereal, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
- Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Text Editor: Sublime Text; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtual Machine: Vagrant, docker; Virtualization Platform: VirtualBox; JS Build Tools: Grunt; Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
Arbeit und Kultur
What skills should you have?
- Specialist in Computer Science Application Development or university degree holder in the field of (media) computer science or similar
- Several years of professional experience as a frontend developer, ideally in the online environment and at least 1 year working experience with Angular 2+
- Experience in working with Angular unit tests (TestBed) and integration tests (Protractor)
- Experience in working with GIT, build tools e.g. Webpack/Gulp/Grunt
- Ionic Framework knowledge desirable
- Redux knowledge desirable
- Very good English skills, German skills will be an additional asset
- Confident personality as well as a structured and independent way of working
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger
In nur 2 Minuten.