What you’ll do:
- Manual quality assurance of features and bugfixes
- Close collaboration and communication with the whole product team (design, product management, engineering)
- Documentation of bugs on basis of significant bug reports or directs agreements
- Implementation and continuous improvement of an efficient QA processes
- Setting-up and maintaining test automation frameworks and tools
- Preparation and evaluation of test documentations
- You love being a digital Sherlock Holmes and are not afraid of bugs
- You have profound knowledge in test automation as well as with Crossbrowser Tests, Crossdevice Tests, Integration Tests, Regression Tests and Performance Tests
- You worked with test and bug tracking systems (e.g. Jira, Trello)
- You worked in an agile development environment before and understand development and deployment processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, continuous integration)
- You are capable of working independently and structured combined with a great analytical mind
- You speak fluent English and ideally also in German
- You join a passionate and highly motivated team
- You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry - healthcare
- You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
- No politics, no bullshit
- Fast decision making and outcome
- Free choice of equipment and operating system
- You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment
- An attractive Employee Stock Option package
- … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
You want to be a part of our story of success? We are looking forward to your online application via Campusjäger!
20 bis 30 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a digital medical travel hub giving patients worldwide access to affordable healthcare.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Working Student Quality Management Analyst (m/w) Testing & Quality Assurance - Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!