Got an eye for details? “Pixel perfect” is your mantra? HTML5 & CSS3 are your daily companion? We are looking for people to strengthen our team in Düsseldorf and help progress our web-based HR software “ETWeb empower” to the next level.
- Together with our UX department, you make sure, people will love working with our application.
- You make our UI designers dreams a reality using well-structured HTML & CSS.
- Ensuring a consistent look and feel across modern browsers and devices is a given part of your implementations.
- You bring a rich experience in web development with a focus on HTML5, CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS or SASS/SCSS.
- For you, writing well-structured and maintainable code is part of ethical conduct in this profession.
- You include work samples in this application that show your competencies (i.e. GitHub, Portfolio, etc.).
- You enjoy speaking English and working in an international team. German is not required, but we offer German classes.
- You are target oriented, love working in an engaging, entertaining team and pay very good attention to details
Our people are the most important component of our long-term success since over 30 years. It is self-evident to us to pour time and effort to create a comprehensive benefits package for our team members as added value to a competitive salary.
- A Competitive salary plus bonus based on performance and 30 paid vacation days per year
- Flexible working hours with a core time between 9:30 and 16:30 o’clock
- Individual home office agreements for employees who do not need to be in the office
- Subsidy for lunch and massages to sweeten the breaks for our employees
- In-house English and German classes at no charge for our employees
- Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free coffee and refreshing beverages
- A company bike scheme for our sporty colleagues
- Free parking space and a great transport connection. For our apprentices we pay their Apprentice-Ticket.
- Regular team events (Summer party, Christmas event, Barbecue Get2gethers on the rooftop, Segway-Tours and many more)
- X-Box: FIFA-Fans can enjoy a gaming break during lunch time or after 17:30 o’clock
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.)
- We will get back to you as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Als führender Anbieter von Talent Management Lösungen im Bereich HR Software unterstützen wir namhafte Unternehmen weltweit.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Webdesigner (f/m) in Dusseldorf
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!