This position is part of our European Technical Support Organization. You have to:
- Provide technical support to satisfy customer’s request
- Manage and handle all possible platforms used and supported by our products, including Host machines (e.g. PC, Stand-alone), Operating systems (XP, Win7-10), Compilers (e.g. C#.NET), Industrial protocols and other related areas
- Provide expert hotline support to customers for the Company Vision and Identification Products family
- Identify customer’s problems, duplicate them and provide adequate solution on both Hardware and Software issues in the shortest timeframe
- Escalate bug-related issues to Corporate Product Engineering
- Perform other related duties as required
- Travel requirements within Europe / USA
- This position takes advantage of the excellent international teamwork in an inspiring and highly energetic environment
Your Required Profile
- Technical background education in an engineering field such as Automation, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optics or equivalent
- At least 1 year training in programming in VB.NET, C++ or C#” language is nice to have, Java-script
- Knowledge of basic optics is also nice to have
- 2+ year experience in a similar position, acquired in an industrial application environment
- Experience in using vision or identification systems, image processing, optics, robots or PLCs, will be of benefit
- Fluency in English and in German (spoken and written) is mandatory. Any additional language like French, Italian or Spanish etc. would be highly valuable
- Team player and enjoy working with customers, must be sensitive to customer situations
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
With more than 400 patents and the largest team of industrial machine vision experts anywhere in the world, we have set the standard for innovation in the machine vision industry. But our innovation goes beyond technology; we are also known for the creative programs we have designed to recognize and reward the employees whose efforts keep us at the top of our field. Our ‘work hard, play hard, move fast’ culture is challenging, stimulating and rewarding.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Engineer for Technical Support (m/f) - Karlsruhe
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!