We provide training and validation data for autonomous cars to reliably and safely navigate the world.
Headquartered in Karlsruhe, our team has grown to 26 worker bees in a year. With our $3M seed investment round closed, we are looking forward to expanding our team in our offices in Karlsruhe and San Francisco.
Join us and become part of it!
- Bring machine learning algorithms into production and help us scale up our system to automatically annotate millions of images a day
- Provide the necessary tools and libraries to help us build the best machine learning algorithms in the industry
- Set up data pipelines, write microservices and automate our business processes
- Make sure that you write clean, well tested and well documented code and participate in code-reviews
- Find and implement ways to automate our quality assurance and labeling process, e.g. by automatically detecting and correcting data inconsistencies
- Help us with fun side projects like building our own arcade machine and having regular hackathons
- University degree in Computer Science (or similar) or a strong track record of successfully completed projects
- Experience with Python, Node.js, or a similar high-level language
- Solid software development skills and a passion for writing great code
- Pick up the trash mentality, i.e. you raise concerns over code-quality or lacking test cases and fix problems once you see them
- Practical experience with microservices as well as experience designing large and scalable software systems are a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A crucial role in a young, dynamic and well-funded startup
- Be part of a motivated team in the heart of Karlsruhe and work with engineers previously employed at Daimler, Google and BMW
- A personal mentor helping you with your technical progress and personal goals
- Free snacks, drinks and a great office with a well sorted board game collection, Nintendo Switch and plenty of other amenities
- A work environment that fosters personal growth as well as a team of experienced engineers that help you improve your software development skills
- Competitive salary and the best view over the city
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via the Campusjäger platform!
35 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We teach machines to see. Since August 2016 we use artificial intelligence to empower machine learning products like self-driving cars, medical robots or drones. The company has grown to 16 people working in three destinations (Karlsruhe, Berlin and San Francisco). Join our diverse team who worked for various companies like Google, Mercedes Research or SAP in Germany and the Silicon Valley!
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Software Engineer Karlsruhe (m/f)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!