- Continuously improve predict.io's multiple mobile phone sensor based system on Detecting state of movement and context
- Partner with the CTO to design and develop advanced machine learning and predictive analytics capabilities for user movements on mobile platforms and in our backend
- Participate in the complete algorithm development process: define the data collection process, process the collected data, test and train different algorithms, implement the findings in mobile or backend systems
- Optimize sensor usage to meet required precision and battery usage
- Perform large-scale data analysis by developing effective heuristics and statistical models for pattern recognition, segmentation, classification, general optimization and time series analysis
- Analysis the collected sensor Data and location, generate on-demand reports and build live views on the aggregated data
- Survive regular Nerf gun battles in the office
- Extensive experience in mobile development (Swift or Java / Kotlin) and backend development (python), ideally in Both
- Passionate about test driven development
- DevOps experience (AWS) is a plus
- Experience in machine learning, ideally in pattern recognition in time series data o Pragmatic, performance driven and hands-on mindset
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis, visualization and data mining tools: such as R, Hadoop, Spark, S3, EMR or similar tools
- Experience in statistical modeling, algorithm development, and data mining of massive data sets and events
- Practical experience with SQL and NoSQL database system
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Comprehensive education in a quantitative discipline (eg MSc in Either Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Operations Research) or equivalent proof of knowledge
- Absolutely fluent in English; German is a plus but not mandatory
- Motivation to be flexible in at agile start-up - things change fast!
What We Offer
- Inspiring high-tech endeavor at the forefront of micro-targeting
- Ambitious start-up with multinational clients
- We are financed by large institutions Including HTGF and European Commission
- Passionate, experienced and hands-on management team (eBay, Cisco, reviews, Volkswagen, Tchibo, HitFox, etc.)
- Inspiring, intercultural and fun team
- Believe in authenticity and mutual support
- Flat hierarchies, almost decisions
- Remote work is possible
- Location in the heart of Germany's start-up city # 1: Berlin
- Nerf gun battles in the office
Level: Experienced years / entry-level / 2
Location: Berlin (Mitte), Germany
Start date: May / June
Wir helfen dir gerne weiter! Ruf uns einfach an unter +49 721 981 939 20 oder schick uns eine kurze Nachricht.
40.000,00 € pro Jahr (verhandelbar)
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A tech start-up which began in parking, we have spread into many other verticals. Our SDK sits in clients' apps and enables them to contact their users with relevant information in the right context.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Software Engineer Machine Learning (m/f) in Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!