We are an international data-driven digital consulting company. For successful brands, middle-sized companies and investors of different industries (e.g., Lufthansa, Thomas Cook, Rocket Internet, and The Riverside Company) we provide digital transaction advisory, digital strategy consulting and holistic digital marketing solutions.
What we look for:
- Manage social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube for us and our clients
- Have your finger on the pulse of up-and-coming social media channels, identify trends, maintain a keen understanding of trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding social media / communication strategy surrounding them
- Create, develop and execute an overall innovative and best-in-class international digital strategy to reach new users
- Responsible for content creation and copy-writing
- Evaluate and optimize the performance of all social media campaigns
- Manage social media budget and create analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of interactive campaigns
- Collaborate and work closely with Content Management, Online Marketing, SEO / SEA and BI
What we require:
- University Master (or MBA) degree in business, media, marketing, communications or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades
- First experience of relevant work in digital marketing environment with a focus on social media (1-2 years)
- Know the ins and outs of most social media channels and network with other social media experts beyond us
- Familiar and technically competent with social media tools such as google analytics, google search console and other on-page/off-page tools
- Demonstrated high analytical and technical ability, yet creative
- High affinity to e-commerce, internet, search engines and online marketing
- Very good Excel and Power Point skills
- Business sense and entrepreneurial spirit
- Service oriented and communicative team player with passion for work
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, in particular in written short copy
- Fluent English and German
What you can expect:
- Space for personal and professional development
- Influence in a growing, motivated and creative team and collaborating directly with managers
- Experiences and insights in challenging international projects and new digital businesses
- Responsibility for exciting projects and clients
- Taking part in a great success story in the heart of Munich
We are looking for ambitious, innovative thinking and motivated people who inspire our clients. Be part of our success story and join our passionate, dynamic and international team culture. Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are an international data-driven digital consulting company. We provide digital transaction advisory, digital strategy consulting and holistic digital marketing solutions.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Social Media Manager (m/f) - München
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!