- Own the complete sales cycle from concept to contract by generating hunt-lists, executing outreach and winning clients/partners
- Build client base for our new DaaS and DMP offerings
- Effortlessly prioritize and navigate between operational, tactical and strategic tasks as successful intra-preneurs do
- Monitor different markets, identify new opportunities, use cases and MVPs
- Optimize the product roadmap and initiate actions together with the product owner, based on the insights from your sales conversations
- Directly interface with prospects through mail, phone, web-conference or meetings
- Continuously refine sales approach and materials across offerings and verticals
- Set realistic targets and deliver against them
- Work closely with the customer to deliver fast integrations
- Hire and manage account managers to retain customers
- Co-create company DNA as vital part of the team
- Have fun, never give up and own your results
Not all of it, but most of it:
- You either have;
- A degree from a renowned university with entrepreneurial focus and/or
- A track record of successful solution selling in ad tech
- Motivation to join an agile start-up
- Curious mind that constantly seeks for opportunities to win
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, German is a plus
- Analytical and research skills
- Efficient and very consumer oriented working style
- High paced, no-nonsense, deeply driven individual
- Work well in a collaborative team setting as well as independently
- Affinity for mobile apps, ad tech, AI, IoT, sensor fusion, etc.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and experience with Salesforce
What We Offer
- State-of-the-art technology to sell worldwide
- Flexible work environment (partly remote work possible)
- Budget for laptop and phones of your choice or BYOD
- Structured feedback and review process / culture
- 35K€ Base + 35K€ Bonus p.a. (or 1% of all direct revenues)
- Representative office in Europe’s start-up city #1: Berlin
- Passionate and hands-on management team (eBay, Cisco, Hitfox, etc.)
- Work directly with our CEO who has >10 years of corporate sales experience
- Inspiring, intercultural and fun team
- Flat hierarchies, fast decisions
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Free access to all parts of the business
- Nerf gun battles in the office
If this is your interest, please contact us! We are looking forward to it.
Wir helfen dir gerne weiter! Ruf uns einfach an unter +49 721 981 939 20 oder schick uns eine kurze Nachricht.
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A tech start-up which began in parking, we have spread into many other verticals. Our SDK sits in clients' apps and enables them to contact their users with relevant information in the right context.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Senior Business Development Manager (m/w) in Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!