With more than 15 years of experience and over 500 large and medium sized customers, we ware the leading service providers in green energy, climate neutrality and water sustainability worldwide. The Green Energy, Climate and Water Services is made up of a group of dynamic, energetic and highly creative individuals who work in sync to provide and consulting services to companies willing to go climate neutral, invest in green energy products or replenish their water footprint. To complement this vibrant team we are looking for a "Sales Manager (m/f)" for the climate neutral and green energy markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acquire companies interested in voluntary carbon offsetting and green energy purchases in Europe and beyond
- Key account management with a focus on the preparation of client proposals deal closure
- Support the further product development for First Climate's international green energy business
- Provide feedback and intelligence to First Climate on industry developments
- The candidate should ideally have a study background and at least 2-3 years of working experience in sales. He or she should be a dedicated sales person and feel comfortable engaging with national and international companies. Fluent spoken and written German and English is essential!
What we offer:
- International work environment
- Flat hierarchies
- Pleasant working environment and a professional team
- Exciting challenges
- Support in finding an apartment in Frankfurt
61118 Bad Vilbel
35 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Wir sind ein international führendes Unternehmen im Zukunftsmarkt Klimaschutz.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Sales Manager (m/f) - Climate Neutral and Green Energy
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!