We're a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and build a world class tech company on the way. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning fast decisions. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Most of the data and anecdotal advice derives from our main title. It is one of the three top selling idle games worldwide and makes more than $2mio in monthly revenue. This gives us a strong position in the market. At our company you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds.
Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect our more than 15 million players worldwide. Also, fulltime employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose his or her preferred technical requirements at any time. We offer a permanent position in a brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegant as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Ensure the best possible gameplay experience for more than 15 million players all over the world
- Testing of the latest dev-versions with the help of test plans
- Analyze and summarize functioning and non-functioning aspects of the game
- Write detailed bug reports and work closely with Community Management and IT
- Contribute possible solutions to the discovered bugs
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Detail-oriented and well-structured work approach
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Additional knowledge in the field of programming and/or Atlassian JIRA is a plus
And you will not...
...get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
Wir helfen dir gerne weiter! Ruf uns einfach an unter +49 721 981 939 20 oder schick uns eine kurze Nachricht.
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Quality Assurance Tester (f/m) Mobile Game Startup
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!